Welcome to Day 4 of the SweatSox 14 Days of SweatMas SweatSite Extravaganza. FYI: This recap is by far the worst one yet. It’s so bad that it could actually be our starting shortstop next year, but it might be overqualified.
On Monday, August 8th, the SweatSox faced the Kingston Ponies for the third and final time this year. We lost 9-1; I don’t remember much but apparently I, Shaun Keay, had the only SweatSox RBI, vigorously thrusting me back into the all-time SweatSox lead.
FINAL: Kingston 9. SweatSox 1.
*I, Shaun Keay, am once again the all time SweatSox leader in RBI's. My ass hurts too.
— SweatSox (@SweatSox) August 9, 2016
Final SweatSox vs Kingston Ponies III Notes/Thoughts:
- Two people were doing it in the middle of Mark Bond’s street at 12:50am.
- It was hard to see, but they were doing it on a truck at 12:55am.
- She was straddling him and/or his face at 12:59am.
- Cop went to bed at 12:59am.
- No PokeBalls were thrown, but some may have been touched.
Missed any of the SweatSox 14 Days of SweatMas SweatSite Extravaganza posts so far? Here they are, in all their glory: