Welcome to Day 3 of the SweatSox 14 Days of SweatMas SweatSite Extravaganza. Like Ross Hughes with his pants down, you’re going to be surprised how small this post actually is.
On Thursday, August 4th, the SweatSox faced the Kanata Athletics for the third and final time this year. We lost 11-10, but made it interesting scoring 5 runs in the 7th, and even had the go-ahead run at 2nd base.
FINAL: Athletics 11. SweatSox 10.
STRIKEZONE- small, and/or BIG.#Tier2
— SweatSox (@SweatSox) August 5, 2016
Final SweatSox vs Kanata Athletics III Notes/Thoughts:
- My neck hurts.
- Graeme Nichols was benched after dropping a fairly routine fly ball to RF, either that or being the first Athletic to go 0/2.
- Dillon Lowry made his first managerial substitution of the season, but it was ultimately more of a Pat Lyons move than a Cory Bond one.
- There aren’t any definitions for Mexican Bread yet, but there is one for Starfish Sex.
- Jason Klein’s work-wife baked us some “special” brownies.
- Jason Klein’s home-wife slept in his car.
- When does a chicken nugget become a chicken strip?
- One unnamed Athletic returned to the parking lot around 2am because he forgot his car.
- Cory Bond and I, Shaun Keay, celebrated our elimination from playoff contention by tag-teaming a pair of Dominican’s finest.
Missed any of the SweatSox 14 Days of SweatMas SweatSite Extravaganza posts so far? Here they are, in all their glory: